Car Insurance for Drivers Throughout Bensalem, Southampton, Huntingdon Valley, Newton, Yardley, Warminster PA and Beyond
If you own or drive a vehicle, it’s of the utmost importance that you secure proper insurance protection. What’s more, the state of Pennsylvania requires all drivers to carry minimum levels of auto insurance. Figuring out what policy is best for you and how to comply with Pennsylvania’s requirements can be confusing, though. But that’s why we’re here. The team at Street Road Insurance & Tags can help you navigate your auto insurance needs and find a policy that’s right for you. Give us a call today to learn more.
Basics of Auto Insurance
Auto insurance is an agreement between you and the insurer that they will provide coverage against covered losses or claims in exchange for regular payments (i.e., premiums). There are a variety of auto insurance coverages, some of which may be required in Pennsylvania. The team at Street Road Insurance & Tags can walk you through what each of these common coverages may offer to you:
Common Coverage Types
What coverages may be available to you, as well as which ones are required by Pennsylvania state law and your lender (if your vehicle is financed), may vary. Here’s a list of some of the most common:
- Liability Insurance: Insures you against damage you cause others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Bodily injury liability coverage pays for their medical bills (and, in some cases, deaths).
- Property damage liability pays for damage to the other driver’s property, like their car.
- Collision Insurance: Covers damage to your own vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance: Pays for damage from non-accident mishaps, like weather damage.
- Medical Coverage: Pays for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: Insures you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
Get Covered Today
Don’t wait any longer to find the right auto insurance policy for you. The team at Street Road Insurance & Tags is here to help review your auto insurance needs and search for a fitting policy. Contact us today to learn more.